Senior Pastor Candidates
First Baptist Church Naples is seeking a godly man to serve the church by providing spiritual leadership and vision to the congregation, ensuring the health and stability of the congregation through organizational direction and administrative oversight, and seeing that the needs of the congregation are met through the various ministries of the church.
- Average Weekly Worship Attendance - 3,213
- Size of Total Campus - 85 Acres
- Number of First Baptist Academy Students - 649
- Mid-Week Attendance in Student Ministry - 264
- Mid-Week Attendance in Children's Ministry - 305
- Mid-Week Attendance in Women's Ministry - 406
- Mid-Week Attendance in Men's Ministry - 249
- Weekly Attendance in Bible & Life Groups - 1,842
- Total Number of Employees - 197
- Missionaries and Ministries Supporting - 46
- Senior Pastor experience of 5 years or greater.
- Pastoring a church averaging 1,200 or more in weekly attendance.
- Theological education of Masters degree or higher.
For additional details, check out our 2018 A Year Of Impact booklet.
If you are interested in being considered for the Senior Pastor Position at First Baptist Church Naples, please fill out the form below. We will be accepting initial Senior Pastor Inquiries until June 30, 2019.
Any submissions will be kept confidential and only viewed by the Senior Pastor Search Team.