Why Is Church Membership Important?
Church Membership is important because we all need a place to belong. By becoming a member, we commit to care for you when you're in need and you commit to care for others in our church family in their times of need. We hold each other accountable (as God's Word requires us to) to seek the Lord and to walk in His ways. We were never meant to live the Christian life as a lone ranger and Hebrews 10 calls us to meet with other believers in order to encourage one another...spurring each other on to love and good deeds. When we work together, united with other believers, we are able to do far more for the Kingdom of God than we could ever do on our own.
Who Can Be A Member?
We believe that Jesus calls all people of every race, tribe and nation to follow Him and trust Him as Lord and Savior. Consequently, we invite anyone and everyone who calls on the name of Jesus and shares our Biblical Beliefs to be part of our church family.
How Can I Become a Church Member?
- Trusting in Christ as Lord and Savior
- Believer's Baptism by immersion in water
- Transfer of Letter from another church of like faith
- Statement of faith in Christ
- Dual Membership
What Are the Commitments of Membership at FBCNaples?
- Gather - Church members are committed to gather weekly to worship Jesus Christ. Find out more about when gather for Weekly Worship.
- Grow - Church members are committed to personal growth by getting involved in a discipleship group. Whether it's a weekend Bible & Life Group or our midweek Men's or Women's Ministry, we are committed to one another's growth in discipleship.
- Give - Church members are committed to the giving of their time, talent, and treasure both faithfully and sacrificially. Check out the areas in our church body where you can serve with your spiritual gifts. For more info on how you can give financially to the Lord through FBCNaples, Click Here.
- Go - Check out our Missions Page to learn more: Click Here.