Why it's important...
Church Membership is important because we all need a place to belong. By becoming a member, we commit to care for you when you're in need and you commit to care for others in our church family in their times of need. We hold each other accountable (as God's Word requires us to) to seek the Lord and to walk in His ways. We were never meant to live the Christian life as a lone ranger and Hebrews 10 calls us to meet with other believers in order to encourage one another...spurring each other on to love and good deeds. When we work together, united with other believers, we are able to do far more for the Kingdom of God than we could ever do on our own.
Who can be a member...
We believe that Jesus calls all people of every race, tribe and nation to follow Him and trust Him as Lord and Savior. Consequently, we invite anyone and everyone who calls on the name of Jesus and shares our Biblical Beliefs to be part of our church family.
How to Join...
- Trusting in Christ as Lord and Savior
- Believer's Baptism by immersion in water
- Transfer of Letter from another church of like faith
- Statement of faith in Christ
- Dual Membership
- Attend worship regularly. We provide multiple service times with a variety of styles & atmospheres to help people engage in worship. Find out more about our services: Click Here.
- Get involved in a Bible & Life Group. Learn about how to get connected in a small group Bible Study: Click Here.
- Grow in your personal relationship with Christ. Growing deeper in our faith works best in community with others. Learn about our various ministries: Click Here.
- Get involved by a serving in a ministry. Check out areas of service: Click Here.
- Participate in some form of missions. Check out our Missions Page to learn more: Click Here.
- Be faithful in financial stewardship. God expects that we recognize His ownership of all that we have and are, by supporting the Church Budget, giving 10% of your income to the Lord's work through the local church (Malachi 3:7-12). He also desires that we be generous in giving out of love and grace beyond the tithe to various ministries. To find out the 6 ways that anyone can give to the Lord through FBCNaples, Click Here.