Equipping single college students and young single professionals for growth into Christlikeness in this exciting life stage.
Christian Vocation Scholarship
Every spring, we take scholarship applications for our Christian Vocation Scholarship for Seminary and College Students. This scholarship fund, first established in 1982, helps young people fulfill God’s call on their lives to vocational Christian service. The committee should be contacted for application criteria.
Scholarship applications for the 2015-2016 school year are available. If you are an FBCN member and meet all the criteria, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org (type “Scholarship” in the subject line):
1. Your name, phone number, and email address.
2. Which college/seminary will you be attending? Have you been accepted yet?
3. What year will you be starting (freshman year – 2nd year seminary; or other)?
4. What degree will you be seeking (Bachelors in ______ or Masters in _______)?
5. What Christian vocation has God called you to?
The next step is to complete the applicable application below and return it to David George NO LATER THAN May 1, 2015: