We believe that God is the giver of every good gift (James 1:17) and that He invites us to give back to Him in order to invest in His Kingdom. With FBCNaples, there are several different categories of giving: the General Budget, Building Fund, Kingdom Missions Offering, Friends of the Lion and various capital stewardship campaigns. In addition to Legacy Giving, we have 6 ways you can give.
You can be sure that strong security, confidential accounting and accurate reporting, done by skilled and experienced people. Click below to give online, or learn more about giving.
God’s Word teaches us the importance of being a cheerful giver and to sow generously, investing in God’s work.
You can give financially to the Lord & support the ministry of First Baptist Church Naples in any of the following ways:
- You are welcome to bring your tithes & offerings to worship with you and place them in the offering plate as it’s past during the service. Boxes of offering envelopes are mailed to new members of the church. If you're a member and have not received envelopes (and would like to), please call the church office.
- If you have cash, coins or checks with you on campus but missed the offering time in the service, you can drop it in one of our Drop Boxes. We’ve got one in the Commons and one inside the Fellowship Hallway. There’s also one in front of the main office, which is available 24 hours a day.
- We’ve got TWO Giving Kiosks: one located in our Commons, just outside the Worship Center and another in the Fellowship Hallway, near our beautiful courtyard. The process is easy and the kiosk will guide you through, step by step.
- Text-To-Give. Available anytime, anywhere. Simply send the following text to 73256: “FBCN”, type a space, and then type the number amount you want to give. You’ll have to enter your contact and payment information. After that, just follow the prompts. The whole process takes less time than hand-writing a check!
- Giving online. The process is easy and also allows you to set up automatic recurring contributions on our secured website. In addition, you can view your complete online giving history from anywhere with internet. Simply follow these steps:
- Visit fbcn.org
- Click the “giving button”
- Click on the “click here” button
- Then follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile and to schedule your recurring contributions.
- Give by mail. You are always welcome to mail in your contributions to our church office. Just send to "First Baptist Church Naples," attention: Finance Office.
Whether it’s scheduled or spontaneous, in person or online, our hope is that you would get in on what God is up to by giving back to God for all He’s given you. We are blessed to be a blessing and pray God blesses you today!
Another option that many have asked about is how to set up a charitable trust, a legacy giving plan, or gifting stocks/bonds. Our personnel would love to connect with you and discuss these options and find a solution that best honors the Lord and fits for your financial plan.
Email the Business Office
Call the Business Office: (239) 596-8600 (x255)
"Where God guides, He provides." -Dr. Wicker