Daily, from 07/12/2021 to 07/16/2021, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This camp is a great opportunity for children (who have completed K5 through 4th grade) to learn about the creative arts and how God has made us on purpose for His purpose. This fun-filled camp involves music, drama and special electives in the arts that will help your child(ren) explore a variety of artistic expressions with wonderful leaders in a kid-friendly & safe environment.
Each camper will participate in 1 elective for the week. Please indicate on the registration 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices. We will do our best to accommodate your child's first choice. As classes become full, the second and third choices will be designated. Students can choose from the following electives:
- Baking (1st-4th) - FULL
- Bible Verse Illustration
- Boom Whackers
- Creative Movement
- Photography (3rd & 4th)
- Set Building (2nd-4th)
- Sewing (2nd-4th)
- Singing Workshop
- Steel Drums (2nd-4th)
- Stomp/Crash Cans (1st-4th)
We are also looking for volunteers. If you are a church member and available to volunteer WE NEED YOU. If you are interested in becoming a teacher or volunteer, please call (239) 596-8600 x226 or email .
The camp will be held July 12-16 (Monday - Friday) from 9am-12pm, culminating with a performance on the evening of Friday, July 16 at 6:30pm.
- Event cost is $45 per student. The cost will include snacks, a listening CD and a camp T-shirt.
- Each child will participate in one elective option. There is a limit of 200 participants for this year's camp.
- Online registration will close on Thursday, July 1st at midnight.
- Registration at the door will only be available if space allows, and electives will be very limited. Cost at the door will be $65.
- Please indicate on the registration form if your child(ren) is interested in auditioning for the drama cast or to be a soloist. We will email you with more details.
- If you are committed to volunteer with us during the week of Creative Arts Camp, your child(ren) are able to attend camp at no cost. Please use discount code "Volunteer" when registering your child(ren). (When using the discount code, please register those children who are not in your household separately.)
If you need more information or have questions about the camp, please call (239) 596-8600 x229 or email